LIVIND Workshops 2023
After the LIVIND Webinars held in 2022, we organise workshops on different topics. Here you find recordings and other materials orginating from the workshops.
Cultural Heritage Education
LIVIND workshop on cultural heritage education was held on 22 March 2023. It was planned and organised largely by our project partner in Finland, the Association for Cultural Heritage Education in Finland.
Presentation from the cultural heritage education workshop
Video Recording of the Cultural Heritage Education Workshop
Sustainable Tourism and Living Heritage
LIVIND workshop 'Sustainable Tourism and Living Heritage' was held on 1 February 2023. It was planned and organised largely together with the Visit Finland organisation.
More and more travellers are looking for sustainable ways to experience local lifestyles – to live like a local. Living heritage can answer to this need, as it holds a lot of unused potential for sustainable tourism and product development.
So how to benefit in sustainable ways from the opportunities that activities and traditions of living cultural heritage, such as traditional cuisine or local folk music festivals, can offer for tourism? What are the first steps and what should be taken into consideration? Come think with it us how you can make best of it!
Good practices and discussions
In the two-hour workshop, you will hear brief introductions to the topic and work together in small groups
In the workshop we…
- Hear about the cross-sector experience from Finland (Finnish Heritage Agency & Visit Finland organisation)
- Have as keynote speaker Caroline Couret from Creative Tourism Network, Barcelona, Spain
- “The Creative Tourism is considered a new generation of tourism that involves the tourists themselves and the locals in the creation of the tourist product (co-creation)”
- Work together in an online environment tailored just for this workshop (at Howspace virtual platform)
- Discuss the possibilities and challenges related to ‘Live Like a Local’ tourism products and living heritage